- Top: Pepper, Orange Blossom, Lemon
- Middle: Lavender, Vanilla Latte, Spearmint
- Bottom: Cedar, Vetiver, Labdanum
Wisterias are known to symbolize a multitude of things in different cultures; good luck, success, beauty, and good health. For us, this fragrance stands for romance. Playful orange blossom, spicy pepper, and bright lemon illustrate the excitement of a new connection. Delicate lavender, sweet vanilla latte accord, and refreshing spearmint exemplify the familiarity of a deepening infatuation. Woodsy cedar, earthy vetiver, and warm labdanum embody the reassuring comfort of an eternal devotion. The elegant femininity incorporated with the powerful masculinity of this fragrance will renew your passion for romance.
Intensity Level: Medium
Best For: Small bedrooms, bathrooms, offices
9oz | 252g | 65-45hr Burn Time
- Pure soy wax
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Skin safe, phthalate-free fragrances
- Made in Indianapolis
- Don’t forget to trim your wicks.
- Let your candle burn to the edges.
- Burn safely.
- Let go of your candles when they’re finished.
- Don’t waste! Repurpose your candle jar.
Before you throw away your finished candle, consider cleaning it out and finding a new use for the jar. To clean your jar, you can throw it in the freezer for a few hours and the rest of the wax should fall right out. You can use soap and hot water to scrub out any residual wax still left on the sides. We love to use our finished jars as cocktail glasses!