- Top: Caramelized sugar, Clove, Praline
- Middle: Tonka Bean, Chestnut, Amaretto
- Bottom: Cedar, Moss, Amber
Chestnut Grove is nearly synonymous with fall. Delightfully rich caramelized sugar mingles with a hint of spicy clove and decadent praline to open this perfect blend of sweetness and woodiness. Creamy tonka bean, buttery chestnut, and slightly sweet amaretto add depth to an alluring base of warm cedar, earthy moss, and amber. Let this aroma wrap you in a blanket of warmth and comfort that will transport you into the autumn season.
Intensity Level: High
Best For: Kitchens, living rooms, large bedrooms
9oz | 252g | 65-45hr Burn Time
- Pure soy wax
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Skin safe, phthalate-free fragrances
- Made in Indianapolis
- Don’t forget to trim your wicks.
- Let your candle burn to the edges.
- Burn safely.
- Let go of your candles when they’re finished.
- Don’t waste! Repurpose your candle jar.
Before you throw away your finished candle, consider cleaning it out and finding a new use for the jar. To clean your jar, you can throw it in the freezer for a few hours and the rest of the wax should fall right out. You can use soap and hot water to scrub out any residual wax still left on the sides. We love to use our finished jars as cocktail glasses!