- Top: Bergamot, Bay Leaves
- Middle: Cocoa, Fig Nectar, Hay
- Bottom: Leather, Cedar, Vetiver, Amber
Millennial showcases bright, refreshing bergamot next to herbal bay leaves, with a body of sweet cocoa, juicy fig nectar, and leafy hay notes, and gives a lingering accord of earthy leather, camphorous cedar, grassy vetiver, and amber. This fragrance has personality, depth and a special warmth that will leave you addicted.
Intensity Level: High
Best For: Kitchens, living rooms, large bedrooms
9oz | 252g | 65-45hr Burn Time
- Pure soy wax
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Skin safe, phthalate-free fragrances
- Made in Indianapolis
- Don’t forget to trim your wicks.
- Let your candle burn to the edges.
- Burn safely.
- Let go of your candles when they’re finished.
- Don’t waste! Repurpose your candle jar.
Before you throw away your finished candle, consider cleaning it out and finding a new use for the jar. To clean your jar, you can throw it in the freezer for a few hours and the rest of the wax should fall right out. You can use soap and hot water to scrub out any residual wax still left on the sides. We love to use our finished jars as cocktail glasses!