- Top: Pink Pepper, Pear, Citrus
- Middle: Ambrette, Moss, Jasmine
- Bottom: Iris, White Floral, Ambergris
Antagonist is a hypnotizing fragrance that emulates one of the most distinctive aromas: you. Cultivated with top notes of floral and spicy pink pepper, crisp pear, and sparkling citrus, this accord develops into a heart of musky ambrette, earthy moss, and sensual jasmine, then matures into an intrinsic bedrock of powdery iris, soft white florals, and warm synthetic ambergris. Make any space feel comforting and familiar, like you’ve always been there.
Intensity Level: Medium
Best For: Small bedrooms, bathrooms, offices
9oz | 252g | 65-45hr Burn Time
- Pure soy wax
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Skin safe, phthalate-free fragrances
- Made in Indianapolis
- Don’t forget to trim your wicks.
- Let your candle burn to the edges.
- Burn safely.
- Let go of your candles when they’re finished.
- Don’t waste! Repurpose your candle jar.
Before you throw away your finished candle, consider cleaning it out and finding a new use for the jar. To clean your jar, you can throw it in the freezer for a few hours and the rest of the wax should fall right out. You can use soap and hot water to scrub out any residual wax still left on the sides. We love to use our finished jars as cocktail glasses!