Trim your wick to 1/4" before every use. When burning your candle for the first time, make sure to let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the glass vessel to prevent tunneling.
Never leave a lit candle unattended. Remember to blow out the flame before leaving the room. Always make sure your candle is on a safe surface, away from children and pets before lighting.
All of our glass vessels are reusable! To get the most out of your candle, consider repurposing it by placing your finished candle in a freezer for two-three hours or overnight. After a few hours have passed, remove the vessel and the remaining wax should fall out. Wash the vessel with soap and warm water and re-enjoy it as a flower vase, bathroom organizer, or cocktail glass.